Mango Ice Cream


Ingredients
  • Mango - 2 
  • Sugar - 1/4 cup 
  • Cream - 1/2 cup 
  • Milk  -1/2 cup 
  • Vanilla Essence - 1/4tsp
Preparation

1.Scoop and collect pulp of mango with a spoon and place it in a blender with sugar, milk and blend well until sugar is dissolved.

2.Add cream and whip until all the ingredients are mixed well.

3.Pour into a airtight bowl. Freeze it for 2 hrs.

4.Take out and grind it again in a mixer until smooth and refrigerate. Freeze it overnight, scoop and serve.

8 comments :

  1. super..perfect for the season..I too prepared the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this true flavors of mangoes. So soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mango ice cream looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely delicious ice cream..yumm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anu, nice mango ice cream, visiting first time.
    I am celebrating my First Blog Anniversary-http://herbsspicesandtradition.blogspot.ca/2015/05/my-first-blog-anniversary-event.html
    There is a event and a give away. Please join, it is open for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious & my fav seasonal ice cream................pass me one.
    wwww.tastentips.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by..
Pleae leave your opinions and views here...